HeatMan

Default Hot water fast

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
True when the conditions and installation is good. I have heard of a
lot of stories where it did not work all that well.

If I ever have the opportunity to add it to my home or build it into a
new home I will do so. I did not mean to discourage anyone.

--

I didn't see you discouraging anyone. This system was a straight up and
down with only the 2 elbows at the top of the loop. It (the thermosiphon

Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

Okay, my son was asking. What's Irish Math? 26+6 does not equal 1. (He's
a real literal kid...)