roo

Default Experience with Glacier Bay Westminster Toilet?

Actually, the Westminster is a standard 2 piece. It looks a little,
um, antique-ish, in that is has some recessed styling. It also has a
slightly higher than average rim.

Unfortunately, Glacier Bay doesn't have web site for toilets to show a
picture.

Speedy Jim wrote in message ...

I've got a Glacier Bay one-piece (is that Westminster?).
They're a Chinese knock-off of the TOTO (now whose ox is gored?).

I love it. Flawless flushing...no matter what.
One drawback is that the "water spot" (diameter of the water
in the bowl) is small. This can make cleaning more frequent.

I had to fit a toilet into a very small space and this one was perfect.

Jim