Posted to alt.home.repair
TomR[_7_] TomR[_7_] is offline

Default stump removal, was: Pressure washers

Just burn it. Check out the two videos below.

Wow, excellent video below. I was going to suggest burning the stump
because I
saw some videos in the past about that. But this video is excellent.

I am assuming the OP lives in a remote area where it is okay to have open
fires. In my suburban area, it is not permitted.

Also check out this follow-up video by the same person:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuiXfS6eL7Y

"Idlehands" wrote in message:
No guarantees but stumbled across this video the other day, the music is
annoying but it seems to work. YMV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pgx_VPmJx8

"danny burstein" wrote in message news
On 12/19/2018 03:01 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
There's gotta be a better way than diggin' and choppin' with an axe !

In the GOod Old Daize, before Oklahoma City, the 1993 WTC bombing,
and a couple of other incidents, all you needed was to pick up
some fertilizer and fuel oil...