Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default stump removal, was: Pressure washers

On 12/19/2018 09:06 PM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 20 Dec 2018 02:16:31 +0000 (UTC), danny
burstein wrote:

In the GOod Old Daize, before Oklahoma City, the 1993 WTC bombing,
and a couple of other incidents, all you needed was to pick up
some fertilizer and fuel oil...

Skip the fertilizer. I saw a video where he ised oil or gasoline tp
set the wood on fire and burnt the stump out. It didn't go very well,
but it might go better for Terry. It did burn all night and get rid of
30 or 40% but then the fire went out.

Isnt' there some microbe you can put in the stump and it will eat it up
in a year or two?

There was a deal where you bored holes in the stump and poured in a
saltpeter solution. iirc the idea was to make it burn better. We tried
it on an elm stump without much success. It was there until the town ran
a sewer line and dug it out with a hoe.