Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Pressure washers

On 12/20/2018 6:41 AM, shadow, me & my wrote:
https://tannerite.com will do it.

"Terry Coombs" wrote in message
news : Will one of the better units cut wood if I use a straight nozzle ?
: I'm not sure (because this idea just came to me mere seconds ago) what
: kind of pressures they develop these days , but I do know for a fact
: that I have used one (30 years ago in another life) To cut other
: difficult materials . All these questions come about because I got a
: stump . A big stump . A big red oak stump with a taproot . And it's
: right smack in the way of the shelter I'm about to build to cover my
: camper . I went out there on Sunday afternoon with a pick-axe , shovel ,
: axe , and one of my chainsaws . I managed to chop out maybe 3 of
: probably 20 or more roots about 5"-6" in diameter . Then spent the next
: 2 days with lower back pain . There's gotta be a better way than diggin'
: and choppin' with an axe ! Then I thought about pressure washers ...
:
: --
: Snag
: Yes , I'm old
: and crochety - and armed .
: Get outta my woods !
:

Â* Yup , and probably take out the shed next to the stump where my 1939
Harley is stored . If this stump was out in the woods , I might try some
kind of explosive - but then if it was out in the woods I wouldn't need
to remove it .

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old