Posted to alt.home.repair

Default stump removal, was: Pressure washers

On 12/19/2018 11:05 PM, danny burstein wrote:
In Terry Coombs writes:

On 12/19/2018 8:16 PM, danny burstein wrote:
On 12/19/2018 03:01 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
There's gotta be a better way than diggin' and choppin' with an axe !
In the GOod Old Daize, before Oklahoma City, the 1993 WTC bombing,
and a couple of other incidents, all you needed was to pick up
some fertilizer and fuel oil...

You are aware that AN/FO explosives need a pretty decent booster to
actually detonate ? I'd be better off using black powder ... but since
this stump is pretty close to stuff I don't want to destroy any kind of
explosive (that I can get legally) is out of the question .

You seem to know quite about home brew explosives. Could you
come down to the station house and give our lads a hand in
an investigation? They're, err, stumped.

These two constables would be glad to bring you over.

No need for you to call anyone. This should be pretty
quick and then they'll drive you right home. In fact,
no need to even take your phone...

Â* Well , many years ago in another time and place I was involved in
some R&D work that involved explosives . Little outfit that was known at
that time as Morton-Thiokol Corp at their plant west of Brigham City
Utahahaha ... We built all the STS boosters there - you might be more
familiar with the name "Space Shuttle" .

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old