Djavdet

Default house rebuilt year

Hi Jane,
Please see my answers below,

"Jane" wrote in message ...
1- Do you have knowledge that the owner knew it was built earlier?

Yes I do, I was told that the seller knew about rebuilt, but her agent
did not.
I also was told that seller's agent is supposed to pull the records
from cityhall.

2- Is there any evidence of the foundation being in poor condition?

It looks good enough and our inspector did not notice anything wrong
with foundation.

3- How did you find out it was built earlier?

Appraiser found inconsistentcy in tax papers and some other docs on
the property he also found build permit. I am not sure what docs he
found 'cause I've not seen he's report yet.

Please ask any questions You want, i need to clearfy this situation
ASAP.
Thanks
Djavdet

"Djavdet" wrote in message
om...
Hi every one.
I have a question,
We are trying to buy a house and everything was good enough so far but
recently we found that house has an older foundation then structure
itself.
Seller did not disclose that fact and listed the house as '85 but
foundation is older , like '69.
So does anybody know whether the seller is supposed to disclose such
information and what's gonna happen if he did not? I mean , should we
be warried about it or just forget it?
Yeah everything is happening in NH
Please advise
Thanks