TigerPaw40

Default Hot water fast

Here is some more info, the water heater is a 50 gal gas heater. There does not
seem to be and type of pump or loop. The water in the basement, and the 1st
floor kitchen and bath do not get the instant hot water like the 2 baths
upstairs. I have checked very carefully for any leaks and have found none. In
the 2 showers upstairs they have the type of faucets that are combo, in that
you just adjust one knob, so they get very hot water all at once, may take 2-3
min before enough cold water is mixed to allow you to enter the shower. Our
children are older now 13-22 yrs so its not that big of a concern, if I had
younger children i would be more concerned about this. It just seems odd to me,
and would like to figure out why this is.
Don