Posted to alt.home.repair

Default stump removal, was: Pressure washers

On 12/19/2018 8:16 PM, danny burstein wrote:
On 12/19/2018 03:01 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
There's gotta be a better way than diggin' and choppin' with an axe !

In the GOod Old Daize, before Oklahoma City, the 1993 WTC bombing,
and a couple of other incidents, all you needed was to pick up
some fertilizer and fuel oil...

Â* You are aware that AN/FO explosives need a pretty decent booster to
actually detonate ? I'd be better off using black powder ... but since
this stump is pretty close to stuff I don't want to destroy any kind of
explosive (that I can get legally) is out of the question .

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old