Posted to alt.home.repair
Kristina[_3_] Kristina[_3_] is offline

Default Repairing BB Hole in Window

replying to Fred McKenzie, Kristina wrote:
although this is an kind post i was curious what the poster actually did in
the end...
I'm curious myself if the person could use clear packaging tape on both sides
seems either leaving a small space open at the top of one side or close it off
fully (and use a syringe with a needle then tape the tiny pin hole over) and
use clear uv gel resin like what they use for gel nails at salons etc.
(I have some product from purchasing it online using amazon and i also already
had the uv light for my nails)
Once it's filled then cure it with the uv light about 2 minutes until it feels
solid and then remove the tape from both sides... only thing left would be to
clean off the sticky residue with rubbing alcohol and ta da.. idk just a
thought and a lot faster than waiting for nail polish to dry.
Oh well, I think i shall attempt this on my window which looks more like a
rock hit it, leaving an inch sized hole and no cracking across the window and
I'll try to get a before and after picture and maybe this can help others in
the future, or you learn what not to do lol..

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ow-335283-.htm