Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Electric vehicle teardown

You will probably find that the connectors become a source of faults as they
age and in the end they will end up with more integration where its
practical.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Andy Burns" wrote in message
I know not everyone is interested in owning an EV, I'm not yet, but
interesting to look at a series of teardown videos for a Chevy Bolt EV (aka
Opal Ampera-e)

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIn3FrDiB1lzjfZvamYdxYo9uczD2JnTT

This car seems better equipped to cope with extremes of head and cold than
some others.

Quite interesting how modular the electronics are, I wonder if the costs
of all those chunky connectors, wiring harnesses and cooling hoses will
tempt them to combine into fewer modules as the technology stabilises?