roo

Default Experience with Glacier Bay Westminster Toilet?

After doing a Google search for "toilet testing", and reading a
December 2003 report, two toilets caught my eye... The Toto Drake,
which I'm about to pick up for $229, and a cheaper toilet, the Glacier
Bay Westminster, sold at Home Depot for $99.

That seems incredibly cheap for a toilet, which makes me think the guy
misquoted the price over the phone, or that it has poor quality
otherwise despite being a top-ranker with regard to flushing
performance.

So before I make it my second toilet, does anyone have experience with
the Westminster? Does it break or leak? Any input would be
appreciated. Thanks in advance.