Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Careful, it's heavy: criticism

"William Gothberg" "William wrote in message
news
On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 21:07:15 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"William Gothberg" "William wrote in message
news
On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 17:14:45 -0000, John Rumm

On 17/12/2018 11:03, John Rumm wrote:
On 17/12/2018 02:31, Bill Wright wrote:

What a stupid pointless wrangle. A misuse of Usenet.

Its hucker, what do you expect?

He seems to be on a nym shift fest - presumably because most have
learnt to ignore him. My hucker filter is lighting up new nyms like a
Christmas tree at the moment.

Do us all a favour and publish all of them

Recent nyms seem to be:

Stephen Watkin, Stuard Dogkin, Bruce Farquhar, Fred Johnson, Kirsty
Ogilvie, Cristoper McVitie, Liam Roberts

However I don't bother filtering him on nyms, I use other methods so
that any suspect posts get flagged without me needing to tweak the
filter each time.

Nice to know I'm keeping you busy.

You arent. He doesn't have to do anything with a new nym of yours.

And you ought to fix your filter - why are you seeing replies to me?

He isnt.

Your filter really doesn't work very well if that happens.

It doesn't.

He responded to replies below MY post. So his filter is broken.

Nope, he has chosen to do his that way.

If I killfiled you, I'd see nothing replied to you either, it would all
just disappear.

Wrong, as always.