Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Careful, it's heavy!

"William Gothberg" "William wrote in message
news
On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 02:10:15 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 12/17/2018 01:29 PM, William Gothberg wrote:
She should have received nothing. Coffee is hot, end of story. She
should have known this. When I make coffee, I BOIL the kettle. It only
cools when adding some milk.

She was trying to add milk... I find it annoying when I get coffee and
it's too hot to drink. I want my caffeine now, not 5 miles down the
road. 205 F is the ideal temperature to brew coffee but once it's brewed
there's no reason to keep it near boiling.

Don't be so ridiculous. If you want it a decent temperature after you add
the milk, the coffee has to be hotter than that top begin with. Balancing
it between your legs in a moving car is the utmost stupidity. She
deserved a lifetime scar for her insanity.

She got one.