Posted to uk.d-i-y
Marland Marland is offline

Default Anyone got any good xmas diyish gift / gadget ideas?

ARW wrote:
On 15/12/2018 17:29, Jim K.. wrote:
ARW Wrote in message:
In article ,
charles wrote:
At my local Tesco, was a chap with a large trolley full of bottled
water, only. Probably for some sort of commercial use. You'd have
thought he'd have had the sense to go to Lidl for that.

or Bookers

I dunno where the nearest cash and carry is. But several Lidl nearby. As
he'd have had to have driven to the Tesco - he couldn't have carried all
that water back on foot.

Maybe he pinched the shopping trolley?

Pinched?
I think £1 is a pretty decent deal (if you go for the large size)

Pinched shopping trolleys or £1 ones do seem to end up in the most odd
places.

eg HMP "not saying which one" and the catering staff use a ASDA trolley
to transport goods around. And in one school in South Yorkshire the
caretaker uses a TESCO trolley.

I have an ALDI one. I do not have a use for it but I was ****ed when I
put the quid into it.

Mate regularly loaded a trolley from B and Q or Asda or somewhere like that
and pushed it all the way home,
He then parked it around the corner and phoned a phone number on them to
report an abandoned trolley so he wasnt all bad.

I see you can now do it by an app.

https://www.wanzl.com/en_EN/service/trolleywise/

GH