josepea

Default easy laminate flooring ?

I'm only at the beginning of my DIY career. However, I have built
shelves and a greenhouse. I want to lay laminate flooring. I'm doing a
lot of research and it seems easy. B&Q do a glue free laminate special
at £9.90 a pack. The difference between this and the other floormaster
ranges is that this has a thinner tongue and so is not as easy to lay
B&Q tell me. Anybody had problems with this ? Anybody think laying
laminate would be too much for me ? I've stated my only major diy jobs
at the start of this thread. Any advice greatly received

Josepea