Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Anyone got any good xmas diyish gift / gadget ideas?

On 2018-12-16 8:21 a.m., Graeme wrote:
In message , T i m
writes

Now, ITRW, this card thing doesn't take up much of my thought or time

Au contraire, T I M.* This argument about cards takes place here every
Christmas.* I bet you spend far more time arguing about sending or not
sending cards every year than the rest of us do just writing and posting
them :-)

yea that sounds like tim ,

If you are older than 3 you start sentences with a capital letter and
the punctuation is attached to the last letter.

https://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/commas.asp
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitalization_in_English

he's just rerun after rerun ,

Thanks for following.

he can't buy the stamps for cards ,

Given I don't send cards I'm unlikely to *need* to buy stamps for them
eh? I do have stamps here though for the odd thing I still need to
send by snail mail or don't buy postage for online.

he's an unemployed

Never been 'an unemployed' (what?) or claimed any benefits. People in
glass houses though ...

live at mom's ,

Not since I bought my own house at 21.

he even lectured me on what he can do ,
in the privacy of his own room ,
not his house , not his apartment , his own room ,

WTF are you on but whatever it is, it seems to be too strong for you.
;-(

Cheers, T i m