Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Troll-feeding Senile IDIOT Alert!

On Sun, 16 Dec 2018 09:04:06 +0000, The Natural Idiot, the notorious
troll-feeding senile idiot, blathered again:

On 15/12/2018 22:50, Kristy Ogilvie wrote:
Why do you think humans rule the earth?

As in "what leads you to that conclusion".

PLANTS rule te earth and invented humans to deal with their waste
problem, namely oil and coal which we are supposed to burn and turn back
in to plant food , or Carbon Dioxide as we call it.

Yep, you troll-feeding seniles ALWAYS start sounding as idiotic after a
while as the trolls you keep feeding! "Think" about it, if your senile brain
still allows you to do so, Natural Idiot! tsk