Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default nuclear thermal generators, was: How does a thermocouple ...

On 15/12/2018 22:50, Kristy Ogilvie wrote:
Why do you think humans rule the earth?

As in "what leads you to that conclusion".

PLANTS rule te earth and invented humans to deal with their waste
problem, namely oil and coal which we are supposed to burn and turn back
in to plant food , or Carbon Dioxide as we call it.

Afterr plants, cats rule the world. Eny Fule kno that.

and loads of other species went
extinct?

Loads of other species have beeing going extinct long before Man appeared.

...I'd spend it on drink.

Sir Henry (at Rawlinson's End)