Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Anyone got any good xmas diyish gift / gadget ideas?

Bob Eager wrote:

Heaving this back on topic...I mentioned the Wowstick.
Has anyone else got one?

No, I've sent plenty of reviews of such 'lightweight electric
screwdrivers', which generally seem to be from people who got sent one
free, I don't really see the need for an electric screwdriver for
opening gadgets, PC components etc, they don't need high torque, or
super-long screws.

I have one of these (Maplin RIP) that I keep in the study for all such
jobs, thankfully I don't touch iThings so have never needed pentalobe
bits to get into anything.

https://www.proskit.com/screwdrivers/multi-purpose/33-pc-screwdriver-set-w-interchangeable-bits