Yaofeng

Default Snowthrower won't starts when cold

(K Man) wrote in message . com...
Two years old small Sear(5hp)snowthrower wouldn't starts when cold
,took it back in the house for 10 minutes it started right away in the
frist pull,gas is new and i have put antifrzee(Heet)in it ,where to
look at for this problem?

A week ago after the 10 inch snow in NJ, I had the same problem with
my Murray 5hp. I bought it in '94(?) following the infamous 18 incher
which paralized the State. But used it no more than 5 time since.

My solution was to heat the engine with a hair dryer. It started
right up after warming the engine.