Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim K.. Jim K.. is offline

Default Anyone got any good xmas diyish gift / gadget ideas?

T i m Wrote in message:
On Fri, 14 Dec 2018 18:39:54 +0000, Jim K.. wrote:

snip

p.s. If we did Xmyth, the sort of thing I would like would be a new
Leatherman PST II (but they don't make them any more and the nearest
new one was a 'Collectors edition' model, signed by Tim Leatherman
himself but $274).

God you're a killjoy...

Isn't that blasphemy?

dont ask me.

If you were actually talking to me, sorry if I've spoiled you enjoying
the Commercial spirit of Xmyth?

Feck no, takes more than one earth papa bearded sandal wearer
remainder killjoy gob****e to spoil the festival for me
:-)

You keep sending yer bits of folded cardboard if it makes you happy, just
don't bother sending one to me (thanks).

...and the chances of that happening were....?

Merry Christmas (tiny) T i m b o !! ;-)
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----