Posted to uk.d-i-y
Paul Welsh Paul Welsh is offline

Default line phones with bluetooth.

On 14/12/2018 11:04, Broadback wrote:
On 14/12/2018 10:57, John Rumm wrote:
On 14/12/2018 09:12, Broadback wrote:

Any recommendations as to phone and source please?

What are you trying to achieve? (i.e. use a bluetooth headset on a
line phone, or integrate a mobile into the mix?)

I am purchasing a hearing aid that will connect by Bluetooth to a
telephone.

I have a Seimens Gigaset dect handset. I use it with a Bluetooth headset
all the time.

Bluetooth doesn't have brilliant range so you need to carry the handset
with you, in a pocket, as you walk around the house.

Also the Bluetooth headset takes over both the microphone and speakers,
I'm not sure how this works with a hearing aid.