cm

Default Removing calcium from stucco???

I am getting ready to paint a house that has heavy calcium deposits on the
walls near the back patio from a outdoor misting system. What do you guys
think would be the best way to remove the calcium before painting? I have
tried CLR and vinegar letting both set for a 1/2 hour then scrubbing with a
wire brush with no luck. I am concerned that if I just prime and paint over
it that the calcified area will not match the rest of the wall due to the
difference in texture. The home owner is very picky. I am going to be
driving up there in about two weeks and want to try a few things before we
start painting next month. I will also try pressure washing but have been
told it will not work?

Thanks,

AZCRAIG

www.azcraig.us