Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Two stroke weed whacker primer bulb

In article , says...

I only wish I could get an adjusting tool for my Echo leaf blower. It
seems that only "authorized repair shops" can get them and no one will
sell them to the general public ... they want you to bring in the engine
so they can tell you it was bad gas, even though all they do is tweak
the carb. I know, gas does go bad and maybe even more today than 10
years ago. I just went through a generator problem. Once the old gas
was used up, and new gas was in the tank, the thing ran like a clock.
Prior to that, it ran very poorly.

Seems to me that was the brand that I could not get one for a weed
wacker. Sometimes you can find a plastic tube or one of the electrical
crimp on terminals that has the plastic cover on the end and force it
on. I tried that,but finally just got the screws out and cut a narrow
slot in it to match a regular screwdriver.

That seems to be the only company that I have not been able to find a
tool for.
Probaly never buy that brand of anyting again.