Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Car was brush with one-way valve

Probably made by the same company that made valour cloths brushes you
pressed a trigger in the handle to reverse the direction. After a couple of
years the plastic cam system broke and shot the bits across the room. Then
there was the buttoneer, a bit like those tagging machines they use in shops
for security tags on clothes.

Anyone remember the Ktel record vacuum. I had one of those, if you took out
the silly foam pads and replaced them with carbon fibre brushes it worked
but as shipped all it did was charge the disc up to about 10000 volts so you
dropped it when you tried to pick it up!

Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Jethro_uk" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 17:46:49 +0000, Bertie Doe wrote:

Does anyone remember those gadgets? I guess they're on Ebay - if you
enter the right search terms.

The brush has a a wide bit of tubing attached. Bottom of tube holds a
one-way valve. Dip tube in bucket of suds.

Shake up and down action "pumps" the suds uphill and into the soft
brush. Are they still made? TIA

I suspect they were **** ? They certainly looked it.