Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default What freezer for garage

On 11/12/2018 17:47, Max Demian wrote:
On 11/12/2018 16:11, RJH wrote:
On 11/12/2018 15:24, Martin Brown wrote:

I recall once asking a salesman in an electric goods shop the
difference in functionality between two models which looked to me
superficially the same but for radically different prices. His answer
"the model number".

Overheard a shopper ask the Tesco fishmonger (well, dressed as one)
'What's the best way to cook this'. Reply: 'However you like'.

That's all right if the shopper wants to know whether to fry, bake,
steam, grill, poach &c.

I think s/he meant to ask, "*How* should I cook this fish?"

You've got to ask the right question.

If she bought it in Sainsburys it would be supplied in a special
package that can just be popped in a microwave. Printed on the
back are the cooking times needed for various species of fish,
plus conventional cooking times.