Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Bruce Farquhar Bruce Farquhar is offline

Default nuclear thermal generators, was: How does a thermocouple ...

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 22:23:07 -0000, Rod Speed wrote:

"Bruce Farquhar" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 21:20:02 -0000, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , Bruce Farquhar
wrote:

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 19:09:27 -0000, Tim Streater

wrote:

What damage was directly caused by the Fukushima Nuclear Power Station?

See Clare's reply to you, I can't be bothered teaching the ignorant.

Who's she?

The person who replied to the same message.

That was in the other group he isnt reading.

I don't actually notice what groups it's in most of the time, as I read all replies under my posts in one folder. I don't expect people to **** about with the newsgroups header. I do have one filter, anyone using the followup header is deleted.