Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Bruce Farquhar Bruce Farquhar is offline

Default nuclear thermal generators, was: How does a thermocouple ...

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 22:13:27 -0000, Tim Streater wrote:

In article , Bruce Farquhar
wrote:

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 21:20:02 -0000, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , Bruce Farquhar
wrote:

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 19:09:27 -0000, Tim Streater
wrote:

What damage was directly caused by the Fukushima Nuclear Power Station?

See Clare's reply to you, I can't be bothered teaching the ignorant.

Who's she?

The person who replied to the same message.

I've never seen any message from someone called Clare on this ng. And
she's not in my filters either.

She keeps deleting uk.d-i-y from the crosspost. I've no idea why. It's a sure way to break a conversation into seperate paths and nobody can see each other.