Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default nuclear thermal generators, was: How does a thermocouple ...

On 10/12/2018 15:33, Tim Streater wrote:
So the radiation left won't hurt anyone or cause any costs or
problems?Â* You
really are an ignorant fool.

No, te radiatin that is left will not hurt anyone. Its all nicely
contained as it was supposed to be.

Of courese it will cxause cistr or problems but then soi will trying to
deciomission winmolls on 500 tonne concrete pads to return te sites back
to how they were.

Who will pay for windmill decomissioning? You will and I will.

That's a different issue.

Lucas Bergkamp