Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] stratus46@yahoo.com is offline

Default Fine pitch trace repair

The USB scope is used mainly for verifying the solder connections after 'completion'. I use one of these while working.

https://www.net32.com/ec/optivisor-m...iAAEgKnNPD_BwE

The scope has a ring of 8 LEDs around the lens, variable intensity and the focus/zoom can go to infinity. At around 1 cm, 12pt text will fill the screen and is more than sufficient for my use.

I use Nye 363 in place of Sony SGL. Great for plastic on plastic or metal. Nye 368AX1 is a heavy grease I use along with NyeOil II.

As far as the 3D thing goes, it was a birth problem so I don't know what I'm missing. I was told it's not something to fret over. There were guys flying 747s with my problem. The sad one was when I was working on on an HD telecine design. The customer modified the machine to accept 70mm film and had a 3D transfer that used left and right circular polarization for viewing. I kept telling him I cannot see 3D With binocular vision. Both images were outstanding individually. I CAN see 3D holograms.