Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Contrasting Chinese, U.S. statements on trade war agreement

On Tuesday, December 4, 2018 at 11:48:49 AM UTC-5, devnull wrote:
On 12/4/18 10:24 AM, trader_4 wrote:
Drain the swamp? Trump is the swamp. He was busy using his status as
the GOP candidate for president to try to leverage his own business interests.

Yet every quarter, President Trump donates his paycheck to a different
charity. When was the last time you donated 2 years of your
SS/pension/welfare checks to charity?

President Trump is the first real advocate the
workers/taxpayers/investors have ever had.

I assure you if you look at my income and what percent I donate to charity,
I'll bet it's a lot more than the insignificant amount Trump donates.
What is $400K as a percent of a guy who claims he's worth $10 bil?

Trump's idea of "charity" is to use a charity for campaign purposes,
as he did in Iowa. Or to use $100K in charity money to settle his own
legal disputes. He did that twice. And he had not personally donated
to his Trump charity for six years, it was other people's money that
he used! All the above is under investigation
in NY, which is seeking to bar him and the clan from running any charities
for life. A court recently ruled the case can move forward.

Or Trump's idea of charity is to run a golf outing at one of his properties
and then jack up the cost of everything so that he profits, milking the
charity. I think it was Forbes exposed that, the costs of this golf outing
were something like $600K. They talked to others who run such events and
they said they could not begin to imagine how a charity event at a golf
course could cost that much.

THAT is Trump and charity. His donation of $400K a year salary is just
another shiny object to fool you trumpets, while he shysters away.
Thank you for another teaching moment.