Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default hydro electric

On 04/12/2018 14:24, mechanic wrote:
On Mon, 03 Dec 2018 15:49:58 +0000, Tim Streater wrote:

In article , mechanic
wrote:

On Sun, 02 Dec 2018 15:11:41 +0000, Chris Hogg wrote:

The main objection to nukes in the public's perception is the
disposal of the nuclear waste, which in reality isn't a problem
at all;...

Eh? Tell that to people in West Cumbria, not to mention the
Fukushima province in Japan.

In what way has it been a problem to people in either location?

Big augments about geological waste disposal facilities in W.
Cumbria;

By ignorant peole. 'Augmenst' (sic!) are, by themselves, not a 'problem'

many tonnes radioactive water produced at Fukushima with
little alternative to dumping it into the ocean. That enough
problems for you?

Theres 4 billion tonnes of radioactive uranium in the sea already. No to
menton radiocarbon and potassium

A few tonnes more isn't going to make a blind bit of difference. Drop in
the ocean as it were.

Josef Stalin