Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default For those who 'get' the internet/networking

On Mon, 3 Dec 2018 23:52:11 +0000, F news@nowhere wrote:

snip

I've had a Fritz!box 3390 on fibre for
the last four years and it hasn't missed a beat.

+1 for the Frtizbox!

I have a 'FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7140' and after having it a fair while I
turned the email logging on and that was in June 2007 (and I currently
have 4099 daily emails from the FritzBox). ;-)

Two VOIP sockets with all sorts of functionality (I have two localised
Sipgate numbers on two std DECT phones) and it does just seem to work.

The only thing I have to do sometimes is to release some of the IP
addresses as it seems to hang onto them, but that's about it.

Cheers, T i m