Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default For those who 'get' the internet/networking

On Mon, 03 Dec 2018 18:58:29 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Draytek are pretty decent and so to my mind are D-link

I have a Draytek 2860. When I got it, it seemed to be riddled with bigs
(the firewall blocked TCP on port 53 (DNS) even when the firewall was
turned off). To their credit, they fixed that (and later, another major
bug) fairly fast. I'm still using it, and it just works.

I wouldn't touch D-Link with a barge pole after their stupid NTP blunder,
mainly because they wouldn't admit to it:

https://tinyurl.com/og7gmfy

OK, it was a while ago, but companies rarely seem to improve.