Posted to alt.home.repair
=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= =?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= is offline

Default Red Christmas Trees in Whitehouse

posted for all of us...

On Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 5:04:01 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
posted for all of us...

I don't object necessarily to the color, but to put such
modern decorations in a fine old house like that is discordant.

Why doesn't the White House just have decorations that are used
every year, and make it a function of the permanent staff who
take care of the White House itself?

Cindy Hamilton

So you are now the arbiter of furnishing?

Just a concerned taxpayer.

Cindy Hamilton

Were you concerned when libs were in office? I do not think so. I guess not,
because you were not concerned when Hillary took silverware and furniture on
the way out. How about all the electronic devices she destroyed? Were you
concerned then? Were you concerned when Michelle ordered the new curtains
and the fake news blamed Nikki Haley and she did not women up?

--
Tekkie