Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default hydro electric

On 02/12/2018 12:06, RJH wrote:
On 02/12/2018 04:08, wrote:

Quite. One person recently showed zero grasp of what it would be like
to live on wind & solar when 98% of the generating capacity went down.
They thought the lighting would all stay on.

Well I did too - thinking such systems had backup. Do solar/wind systems
really have no electricity storage or alternative source?

They have none at all.

... wouldn't surprise me if the main motivation was/is
profit in the short term, and data sales into the future.

No, its control amd sacking meter readers

--
When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in a society, over
the course of time they create for themselves a legal system that

Frédéric Bastiat