Posted to uk.d-i-y
Geo[_3_] Geo[_3_] is offline

Default Leaky oil-filled electric radiator. Dangerous?

On 2 Dec 2018 15:06:36 GMT, Tim+ wrote:

Geo wrote:

When I go to that horrible website the date of the last post in the
USENET thread is quite clearly visible in the top righthand corner :-

"posted on October 19, 2010, 9:19 pm"

Why do people have so much trouble seeing it?

I think HOH invites people to answer questions on the home page (and
probably other places too) where the date isn’t at all obvious or even
present. It’s only when the link for context is generated that the date
becomes obvious. Look at this example.

https://www.homeownershub.com/answer...-digistat-4121

I can’t see a date anywhere. I doubt it’s a new post though.

You are right - unbelievable - not the fault of the users after all.
What a **** website.