RB

Default How would a pro paint a high wall ?

I have found a professional painter that doesn't use jungle bunnies, he
does it himself and does a great job. The only problem is that his
waiting list is about 18 mos long. I've had the jungle bunny bunch in
the past and won't do business with them any more. My painter uses a
long roller and my 11 to 19 ft Little Giant step ladder.

http://www.ladders.com/store/default.aspx

RB

JW wrote:
How would a professional painter paints an interior wall that is 18
feet from floor to ceiling ? Scaffolding ? Ladder ? Lift ? or extended
roller ?