Posted to uk.d-i-y
Max Demian Max Demian is offline

Default Mad question about electric clock

On 30/11/2018 17:13, wrote:
On Friday, 30 November 2018 16:16:48 UTC, Scott wrote:

There is a radio controlled clock at my former workplace. As I
installed it, I am still getting the blame that it is not working.
I'll check the battery voltage but it does seem to me that the battery
life is disappointing. Should I fit a lithium primary cell?

no point, lithium primaries are a lot more money for more capacity. Let them replace the alkaline cell now & then. Tell them be grateful they don't need to wind it every day.

"Disappointing" is an extremely vague measure of battery life.

--
Max Demian