Posted to rec.woodworking
Scott Lurndal Scott Lurndal is offline

Default Rockwell 315 circular saw switch

DerbyDad03 writes:
On Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at 6:02:47 PM UTC-5, Scott Lurndal wrote:
DerbyDad03 writes:
On Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at 3:14:06 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
Need a replacement switch for my circular saw. Does anyone know of a
replacement for that original switch, number 843156 (or 876341?), or a source
for it?

You mean something like this source?

https://www.toolpartsdirect.com/rock...cular-saw.html

Illustration Item 4 - 876341 - SWITCH - $27.43

Which is clearly marked as Obsolete, no replacement available.

Which I clearly pointed out 5 minutes later *and* offered an alternative
as penance.

And of course everyone's newsreader sees all articles at the same time, and reads
them in reverse order. Duh. Do you understand how Usenet works?

What do you have to offer?

One of these:

https://www.ebay.com/i/112781679492?chn=ps