Posted to alt.home.repair, uk.legal, uk.politics.misc, alt.politics.uk
Fruitiest of Fruitcakes Fruitiest of Fruitcakes is offline

Default History repeating itself?

On 29 Nov 2018, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote
(in ):

On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 05:43:35 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

"The Todal" wrote in message
On 29/11/2018 01:56, Byker wrote:
Old news, really:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...o-deal-brexit-
survival-guide-what-food-to-stockpile

This ought to bring back some fond memories for old-timers [sarcasm]:

https://tinyurl.com/yatqevrz

https://foodandcity.org/wp-content/u...e.original.jpg
https://www.mediastorehouse.com/p/51...haracters-carr
ots-7078989.jpg
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=ration+boo...x=videos& ia=
videos

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...1105622AAk35ig

I think many Leave supporters relish the possibility of a major crisis,
the need to stockpile food, the possibility of rationing. Some have
phoned radio stations to say that we survived WW2 so we can surely
survive Brexit. As if it was actually fun to live through the Blitz.

I suppose if your life is already ****, it's nice to think that the
whole nation is now in the **** together.

Yes, it's so reassuring to be as one with the arseholes who created this
cluster ****. We were "all in this together" allegedly before the
chicken **** worse PM ever Cameron decided he wanted no part in the
shambles of his own making. So he's not in it together. He buggered off.
Says it all. As recommended by abelard. Who recommends that we follow
more toffs from Eton to fix it.

When the NWO is fully implemented, you will have no choice.