Posted to rec.woodworking
Keith nuttle Keith nuttle is offline

Default Rockwell 315 circular saw switch

On 11/28/2018 3:36 PM, dpb wrote:
ch is probably unobtainium excepting, perhaps, finding a scrap similar
saw on eBay or the like.

However, the local Ace hardware has a nice selection of replacement tool
switches; on can generally find one

I no longer have the URL but several years ago I order switches for my
shop vac at Mouser Electronics - Electronic Components Distributor.

I suspect they are still in business and can be found buy a search.

https://www.mouser.com I believe this is where I ordered the parts.

Even with shipping which as a percentage of the materials order was
quite hight it was cheaper than buying a new sweeper or using a jury
rigged system for the rest of its life.

--
2018: The year we learn to play the great game of Euchre