Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb[_3_] dpb[_3_] is offline

Default Rockwell 315 circular saw switch

On 11/28/2018 2:14 PM, Bruce wrote:
Need a replacement switch for my circular saw. Does anyone know of a
replacement for that original switch, numberĀ* 843156 (or 876341?), or a
source for it?

The OEM switch is probably unobtainium excepting, perhaps, finding a
scrap similar saw on eBay or the like.

However, the local Ace hardware has a nice selection of replacement tool
switches; on can generally find one close enough to make work. I'd
think most places would have somesuch similar.

Sometimes, one can disassemble and repair the existing one if it's just
a spring or other mechanical failure.