HeatMan

Default Kudos for Home Depot

I once managed a medium sized food store where some Muslims put up a
poster
outside telling everyone that shoplifting from us was a spiritual

imperative
in service to Allah, that Muslim money should not go to serve the "white
devils" and "infidels". True story.

Needless to say, the store is no longer there. Before it closed down, we
did fire all the Muslims who worked there one by one for stealing and
cheating on the cash register. I wonder where the Muslims shop now, or

work
for that matter, along with all the other people who lost their jobs when
that store had to go out of business.

No one went to jail though, so I guess it was all ok.

Kinda like riots in the poorer sections of town. All the rioters do is cut
thier own throats by burning out the businesses that are willing to be in
that section of town.