Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John Robertson John Robertson is offline

Default Cell phone signal booster

On 2018/11/21 1:22 PM, Clifford Heath wrote:
On 22/11/18 6:38 am, John Robertson wrote:
On 2018/11/20 7:27 AM, Albert Hodge wrote:
Has anyone used a cell phone signal booster, and would like to share
their experience?

The one i'm considering can be seen at
https://www.ebay.com/itm/850-1900MHz...00:rk :1:pf:0

Cell phone reception in our warehouse is likewise compromised even
though there is an antenna farm within 1 click. Metal framing, metal
roof...annoying for our customers (film industry, etc.) who have to go
outside to call someone. I've looked into it but in Canada it would
cost around $800CAD for the repeater then someone has to install it on
the roof...

Passive repeater. Put a panel antenna on the roof attached by co-ax to a
radiating element underneath the tin.

Clifford Heath.

Problem is I don't own the building so need landlords permission to
drill holes...plus the roof is higher than my extension ladder...

John :-#)#