Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default diagnose Kenmore coldspot 106.57572791

On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 13:04:52 -0500, Wade Garrett
wrote:

On 11/21/18 12:44 PM, Milan wrote:
My kenmore 106.57572791 stopped working, the fan still runs, but the
compressor does not come on..do not hear any clicks sound or anything at
all..how do I diagonose what is wrong...also in the back there is a
black box
that covers the connections to the compressor..how do I remove it, just
pull
it out or any other way to remove it.

Best way to diagnose problem is call a repair guy. From your post, it
sounds like you're way over your head ;-)

.... when you're in a flood, don't reach for the water hose