Posted to alt.home.repair
devnull devnull is offline

Default Harvesting in a trade war: U.S. crops rot as storage costs soar

On 11/21/18 3:41 AM, Bod wrote:
(Reuters) - U.S. farmers finishing their harvests are facing a big problem - where to put the mountain of grain they cannot sell to Chinese buyers.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUKKCN1NQ0GA

"trade wars are easy to win"Â* I wonder who said that.

Did you miss this part of the article you linked?

"The trade war has only exacerbated the strain on storage, which has been a persistent problem in recent years due largely to a worldwide oversupply of grains."

Or maybe the world is literally sick of GMO corn and soy beans marinated in carcinogenic chemicals? Got cancer yet?

FWIW, the organic farmers in our county can't keep up with demand.