Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Maybe I need another 'scope?

On Tue, 20 Nov 2018 02:03:08 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Tuesday, 20 November 2018 06:18:38 UTC, Phil Hobbs wrote:
On 11/19/18 7:01 PM,
wrote:
Hey all youse 'scope gurus,

Anyway, do I need a different 'scope to to measure accurately what
is going on inside vacuum tube equipment?

no

If you all think another 'scope should be in my future I would love
some advice. Since this is a hobby I don't wanna spend a lot of money
on yet another toy, er tool. So a used 'scope is fine with me. I love
my used TEK 465B.

Everybody should have another scope now and again. I have 11 at the
moment, which is none too many.

(On average I pay about 3 cents on the dollar, which makes new scopes an
easier sell.)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

If you're going to get one you don't need, consider making it a pocket scope. Quite handy, even with modest specs.

NT

I have been looking at some on eBay. Do you have any suggestions?
Thanks,
Eric