Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default California fires?

On 11/19/2018 03:33 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
There's a commercial been running lately for some insurance company.
A guy is sitting in the middle of the street commenting that a 500 year
event should, in theory, happen every 500 years. Then he says something
about life not working that way.
Burning to death must be one of the worst ways to go.

I doubt surviving and being burnt over most of your body is a whole lot
better.

That is the problem I have with statistics and real life. You have a
very small chance of being killed by lightning but my brother in law won
that lottery. That would still be better than being roasted alive. The
old guy who jumped in the creek and died of hypothermia might be the
lucky one.